Panel Specialists, Inc. prides itself in giving our customers the best safety and technical trained technicians. This is shown in our work ethic as well as our performance.
In order to meet our mission in these fields we offer and utilize as many training and safety courses that are available to us as well as inner company training and safety classes. We also maintain ISNetworld and PECPremier databases. In addition, all Panel Specialists technicians are SEMS Certified and meet all SEMS requirements.
- Production Safety Systems/T2
- OSHA Electrical Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Defensive Driving
- First Aid/CPR
- PEC Safety Orientation
- Water Survival
- NCCER and API Pipeline OQ Assessment Program
- PLC Fundamentals Video Series
- Motor Control Video Series
- Fisher Course 102 Operations and Maintenance
- Production Instrumentation
- Modicon PLC Courses
- Allen-Bradley PLC Courses
- Wonderware Programming
- Intellution Programming
- Lookout Programming
For a copy of our safety manual and a complete list of all safety and technical courses please contact Panel Specialists, Inc. at (800) 726-0668.